Thursday, January 9, 2014

January Goodebox

Well, they told us things would be changing...


When I first opened my box this month I smiled with delight.  I did not even concern myself with the sealed box from Raw Skinceuticals.  When I saw a large tube from Revolution Organics I nearly jumped up and down.




What was included in my box:

Revolution Organics: Freedom Gloss in shade Innocent (full size product - retails $26)
This more than covers the cost of the Goodebox ($18).  Hello! Love, love, love!  I have been looking at this product for a while now and just never pulled the trigger.  Receiving this and in the full size is just wonderful!

Raw Skinceuticals Custom 7-14 Day Regime Dry & Normal Dry/Sensitive/Aging wrinkles & elasticity
Included in this mini box was:

Rosacea.Ceuticals Gentle Creamy Cleanse (sample no size given - full size retails $28 for 4 oz)

Rosacea.Ceuticals Deep Cleanse + Anti-Red Complex (sample no size given - full size retails $32 for 4 oz)

RegeneC Serum (sample no size given - full size retails $58 for .5 oz)

RegeneC Age Spot + Scar Creme (sample size no size given - full size retails $38 for 1 oz)

RenegeC Eye Creme (sample size no size given - full size retails $28 for 4 oz.)

Rosacea.Ceuticals Intense Moisture Creme + Anti-Red Complex (sample size no size given -full size retails $28 for 1 oz)

I don't have rosacea, but I do have dry "mature" skin so maybe that's why I was sent this particular kit.  Based on the three kits they were going to send the only other one I may have qualified for would have been the "spa" one.  Either way I like getting skincare samples to try because every now and then you might find at least one item that is a good fit for you.

I think this is quite a lot of product for an $18 box.  I'm very pleased!  Did you get this month's Goodebox?  What do you think?  Would you have liked this box?

Subscription purchased with my own money.   I'm not paid/sponsored by any of the companies mentioned in this post.





4 comments:

  1. I would be very pleased with that box, it looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely box, wish it was available in the UK x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lloks like a great box. I'd like to read your review of the lip gloss after you try it out.

    ReplyDelete