January 22, 2014

Ecos Dishmate

Yes, it's not a beauty product, but let's get real.  This is real life.  Dishes need to be washed am I right? Some things just should not be put into the dishwasher.

I can't even remember where I purchased/ordered my current bottle of Ecos Dishmate, but I was wondering around Sam's Club early yesterday morning checking some prices and I found a very large two pack on sale for $4.91.  I don't buy much in Sam's anymore compared to what I used to since I've made an effort to buy more natural/green/organic products when I can.  A few hidden gems can be found in Sam's from time-to-time.

The two Ecos bottles are the set I purchased from Sam's Club.  In the center is the "normal" size bottle of Dishmate you can find in local health food stores and online at stores like Vitacost.
The normal size bottle is Earth Friendly Products Dishmate in Free & Clear and what I am currently using in my home.  I most likely picked it up at one of my local health food stores or at Vitacost (current price $3.39).  I just knew I was getting a heck of a deal for two huge bottles of the Ecos Hand Dishswashing liquid for $4.91 I had to pick it up.  Ecos is also made by Earth Friendly Products.  Now the dishes will just have to be washed.  Anyone want to volunteer for the job?

And I think it's safe to say, I love this stuff.  Especially if I'm buying a year supply of it.  In my opinion it works great and having a septic system in our house I tend to go more natural with my cleaning products.  I'm also about to try their laundry soap, but haven't received my order yet.  After I receive it I'll let you know what I think.


Ecos Product Ingredient List




3 comments:

  1. Not my most favourite job washing dishes. It always feels good to get a bargain though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cleaning the house is a boring job but made slightly better when I switch to natural cleaners, now I can at least breathe & not choke. I think Earth Friendly Products are available over here so I shall have to keep my eye out for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dishmate in Free & Clear is one of my favorite dishwashing soaps - my current fave is Attitude Dishwashing Liquid in Citrus Zest, which has a scent that makes it almost enjoyable to wash the dishes. ;)

    ReplyDelete